INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
Threes Productions Srl
Vicolo Santa Maria alla Porta 1, 20123 Milano
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Name, surname, contact email, any other information that may be requested later.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Purpose related to the establishment and execution of the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Company.• Fulfillment of obligations under regulations and applicable national and supranational legislation.
- Marketing purposes: by way of example, sending – with automated methods of contact (such as texting, mms and e-mail) and traditional (such as telephone calls with operator and traditional mail) – of promotional and commercial communications relating to services / products offered by the Company or reporting of company events, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT
- Execution of a contract/ commission of which you are a part.
- Need to comply with legal obligations pursuant to art. 6, letter b), c), and f) of the European Regulation.
- Consent (optional and revocable at any time).
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF DATA AND PLACE OF CONSERVATION
- Contractual duration and, after termination (24 months).
From the issue of the last bill by the company, 10 years.
In the case of judicial litigation, for the entire duration of the same, until the exhaustion of the terms of practicability of the appeals.
The place of data storage is the Italian Republic.
- Until unsubscription by the user, via a link in every email.
- The place of data storage is the Italian Republic.
Once the retention periods indicated above have elapsed, the Data will be destroyed, deleted or made anonymous, consistent with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
OBLIGATORY OF DATA CONFERENCE
The provision of data is mandatory for the conclusion of the contract / task, therefore the failure, partial or incorrect conferment of such data makes it impossible to conclude the same.
The data may be processed by third parties operating as owners such as, by way of example:
a. Supervisory and control authorities and bodies;
c. Data Processors (accountant, labor consultant, system administrator, software house that manages data and software development);
d. Law offices.
The data may also be processed, on behalf of the Company, by external parties designated as managers, who are given appropriate operating instructions. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories
a. companies that offer e-mail sending services;
b. companies that offer website maintenance services;
c. companies that offer support in carrying out market studies
SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR TREATMENT
The data may be processed by employees and collaborators of the company departments responsible for pursuing the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized to process and who have received adequate operating instructions.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY – COMPLAINTS TO THE CONTROL AUTHORITY
By contacting the Company by e-mail at email@example.com, interested parties can ask the holder for access to data concerning them, their deletion, correction of inaccurate data, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of the treatment in the cases foreseen by the art. 18 GDPR, as well as the opposition to the processing in the hypothesis of legitimate interest of the holder.
Furthermore, if the data processing is based on consent or on the contract and is carried out with automated tools, the data subjects are entitled to receive the data in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable format, as well as, if technically feasible., to transmit them to another holder without impediments.
The interested parties have the right to revoke the consent given at any time for marketing and / or profiling purposes, as well as to oppose the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. The possibility remains for the interested party who prefers to be contacted for the aforementioned purpose exclusively through traditional methods, to express his opposition only to the receipt of communications through automated methods.
Interested parties have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority in the Member State in which they reside habitually or work or of the State in which the alleged violation has occurred.